The Speedy Leprechaun Cocktail
The true magic of St. Patrick's Day is all in the drink! Luckily, we've got your St. Patty's day cocktail covered! The Speedy Leprechaun Cocktail incorporates energetic coffee, chilly ice cubes, a sugary sweet garnish, and to give it that Irish kick - some Bailey's Irish Cream. The cream is essential if you want to give your ordinary iced cup of Joe a little St. Patrick's Day luck! Serve up on our Faux Bois Porcelain Tray
to spread this special March cocktail to all your Irish friends!
- 3 oz Brewed Chock Full O-Nuts Coffee
- 3 oz Baileys Irish Cream or 1 Bottle of Baileys Irish Cream Minis
- 1 Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Creme Filled Rolled Wafer Straw
- Brew a pot or one cup of coffee with your Keurig brewer.
- Add ice to a glass.
- Pour coffee and Baileys Irish Cream into the glass with ice.
- Garnish and stir with a wafer straw.
Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.